Laminator line for corrugated sandwich panel mainly consists of a roll forming machine and a sandwich panel laminating system. Through this line, corrugated sandwich panels can be produced directly, without the shortcoming that traditional corrugated sandwich panels have to be laminated manually after the forming of corrugated sheet. Moreover, both the roll forming machine and the laminating system can work independently. The whole machine possesses advanced working techniques, integrating mechanical and electrical equipment into an organic whole. Annual production of this laminating line (eight hours per day) is about 500000 square meters.
The roll forming machine of the laminating line consists of feeding system, roll forming system and cutting system, while the laminating system is made up of working flows including decoiling, feeding, heating, laminating, edge rolling, edge turn-over, grooving, edge trimming, and equipment such as pneumatic device, automatic cutting unit and PLC system.
1. The decoiler consists of decoiling frame, expanding device and braking system etc.
It adopts welded structure. When starting work, the steel coil should be manually guided toward the roll forming system, and then start operating the machine, steel sheets will be fed into the roll forming system.
2. Film coating system: This system is mainly used to protect the surface of the sheet.
3. Roll forming system: It consists of frame, transmission parts, rollers, etc. The base frame is made of welded steel. The system is driven by reducer and transmitted by using chain wheel and chains. The rollers are designed by CAD software and made with machining technique. The surface of rollers is chrome plated to ensure the high hardness and long-life usage.
4. Roll forming frame: The welded structure is adopted for good rigidity, and the surface is treated by oxidation shot blasting process.
5. Insulating material feeding unit: This unit adopts framed structure. The insulating panel length should be longer than 3.5m. While the machine is running, the worker puts the insulating panel on the feeding rollers to feed it into the laminating unit, and then it will be glued together with the upper and lower pre-painted sheets.
6. Laminating unit: This unit is made of framed structure, which has top, bottom and small total three sets of laminating roller rack. Each set of roller rack is equipped with a set of rubber coated rollers, the top and bottom rubber coated rollers are applicable to flat panel and the rubber rollers on small rack is suited for corrugated panel(groove type) The bottom rack is fixed and user can adjust the height of top rack to adjust laminating force. When producing flat panel, the small rack is descended to the lowest position but when producing corrugated panel, this part need to be lifted to highest position to be accordant with the corrugation.
7. Cutting unit: This unit is equipped with a forwarding system and the saw is driven by motor to cut off the sandwich panel. The cutting machine features high precision cutting, and it adopts pneumatic controlling system for controlling of clamping, forwarding and reserving.
8. Glue supplying system: This system is driven independently. There are 4 drum stands to supply glue with a certain proportion to the gluing device at 4 directions. The flow of glue can be adjusted according to the working speed by means of glue feeding motor. If the ratio of two kinds of glue needs to be adjusted, then should change the tooth number on the chains of the transmission shaft for each type of glue.
|Suitable surface material||Color steel sheet|
|Suitable core material||EPS||EPS||EPS\Rockwool|
|Suitable working temperature||About 25℃|
|Total power（KW）||42(Including heating motor power)|
|Total weight（KG）||About 22000||About 22000||About 25000|
|Total size（mm） (Length×Width×Height)||40000× 3600×3300||40000× 3600×3300||45000× 3600×3300|
Become our agent now and start win-win business instantly!Click here