JSZW1000 intelligent double bending machine is specially designed for the metal sheet processing industry. With bending fully automated in both directions, it is suitable for bending and processing various components such as ridges, eaves, door openings, window openings, platforms, etc. in steel structure buildings, as well as edging and cornering of various components. It can also be used for bending and processing of metal sheets in other industries.
- The clamps and upper/lower sliding tables are driven by hydraulic cylinders and mechanical synchronous axis mechanism, which improves synchronization accuracy.
- The sheet metal bending machine adopts a dual-pump variable frequency hydraulic system, combined with pressure compensation and load sensing hydraulic system, making the whole bending machine energy-saving, efficient, and with a power consumption of less than 1 kW.
- The rear clamp feeding adopts a flexible multi-servo clamping mechanism, which can perform edge folding on parallel components and unequal width irregular components. The unique rear stop clamp hinge mechanism enables adaptive implementation of three processes of pushing, clamping, and over-travel clamping.
- The bending machine uses self-developed dedicated control software with a user-friendly interface, capable of human-machine dialogue programming, real-time monitoring of work situations, production plan control, and other functions.
- Featuring a high-power longitudinal cutting head, the machine can cut sheets of any width. The cutting mode allows for quick programming and execution of batch cutting requirements.
- It utilizes a dual-hinge bending and flipping mechanism to enhance the rigidity of the bending process, allowing it to handle the bending of thick plates with ease.
- The sliding mechanism of the bending plate adopts an automatic lubrication system.
- The sheet metal processing machinery is equipped with multi-directional, highly sensitive safety protection measures, which include standard light curtains on three directions and anti-pinch laser protection.
|Max. bending length
|Number of folding units
|Number of rear clamping units
|Max. hydraulic pressure
|Light load: 8 MPa Heavy load: 12 MPa
|Maximum folding angle
|Max. support distance
|Min. support distance
|Minimum rear clamp feeding distance
|Clamping: 15 mm Pushing: 10 mm
|Rear clamp feeding speed
|Max. 200 mm/s
|Longitudinal cutter fixture offset
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H)